To make reservations for your stay at The Wilds Resort, call Barry or Kristy at 1-800-733-3515 or email us to check availability for the dates and cabin or camping space you want to reserve.
Our policies are in place to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable time during their stay with us. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these policies. Thank you.
Our cabins are furnished with the following items for light housekeeping: stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher (in Wolves Den and Loons Nest cabins only, dishwasher soap provided), dishes/utensils, garbage bags, toilet paper, all bedding and linens. You will need to bring your own kitchen towels and bathing towels for the bathroom. All cabins have their own dock and fourteen foot fishing boat (boat motor not included in cabin rental price. You may bring your own boat motor or rent one from the resort. None of our boats may go out on the lake without a motor). Each cabin has its own campfire ring, picnic table, deck chairs, charcoal grills, and either a deck or screened-in porch.
– A deposit of $100 per bedroom is required to reserve each cabin. We will hold your reservation for SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS pending the arrival of your deposit. Group rates of three or more cabins require one half of the total cabin rental in advance. If you have any concerns with this, please speak to Kristy Wilde.
Methods of Payment
– We will accept personal checks and credit card payments. Your deposit can be mailed to The Wilds Resort and Campground, 45120 Maple Drive, Osage, MN 56570.
– Deposits will not be refunded in the peak summer season months from May 1st thru Labor Day. If you stay during another time of the year your deposit may be refunded after a cancellation fee of $60 has been charged to you or you may transfer the deposit for another stay at the resort. Please speak to Kristy regarding this matter.
Visitors or Additional Guests Policy
– Visitors are welcome during your stay within a reasonable number for your cabin size. All visitors must register at the office upon arrival. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If your visitor will be arriving after the Lodge is closed, we must be notified of what time your guest(s) will arrive. Daytime visitors will be charged $5 per person per day. Overnight visitors will be charged $25 per night or $100 per week over the rated capacity of your cabin. We reserve the right to limit the number of guests per cabin.
Arrival and Departure Times Policy
– Check In Time is 4:00 p.m. Check Out Time is 9 a.m. Our week is Saturday to Saturday. We know you are excited to arrive for your week’s stay at the resort but we ask you please do not check in until the stated time as we need this time to make sure your cabin is cleaned and restocked and we can take care of the lawn and area around your cabin. If you do need to check in early, there may be a fee imposed so please state to either Barry or Kristy that you will be arriving early so we can make sure your cabin is clean. We thank you for following this suggestion. We also ask that you leave your cabin in a condition similar to which it was found. Failure to do this will result in an extra $150 cleaning fee being charged to your credit card.
– We accept pets, and charge an additional fee of $100/week or $15/day for their stay. When making your reservation please inform us that you will be bringing your pet. We would like no more than one pet per cabin. Naturally, we ask that you always clean up after your pet. We do not allow pets in the swimming area or in the lodge, and we ask that you do not allow your dog on furniture or beds in the cabins. When cleaning cabins, if we find excessive pet hair on furniture or beds, there will be a $150 cleaning fee charged to your credit card. Please keep your pet off the furniture.
Any damage caused by your pet to resort property, resort grounds, or injury to another resort guest is the responsibility of the pet owner who will incur any expenses related to these matters. Please make sure your pet is on a leash at all times. There may be guests staying at the resort who have a fear of dogs. Thank you.
Quiet Hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Lodge Hours 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Lodge closes daily from 1:00pm thru 4:30pm, except for Saturday when we are open all day but on limited hours due to cleaning and grounds maintenance.
We close during these hours in order to run errands, do outside yard work at the resort, and spend time with our guests and enjoy the lake with our children.
If you are in need of anything during the time we are closed, please call us at 218-234-6155 or 218-573-3515.